South 40 dental has been serving Grand Prairie and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice is committed to providing each of our patients with personalized dental care and maintains quality dental services every patient deserves. We offer comprehensive dental services to suit the unique needs of all our patients. From services ranging from implants, braces, Invisalign®, TMJ treatment, mouth guards, root canals to dental check-ups.
At South 40 Dental, we are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology while effectively providing quality care. We utilize Panorex, Electric handpiece, Intraoral cameras, CBCT X-rays, Sirona CEREC – same-day crowns, iTero Element Invisalign Scanner, and laser technology to support varying treatment plans.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Open to full time and part time availability
Full time Schedule: Monday 11am-7pm, Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 8am-4pm, Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm, Friday 8am-4pm, and Saturday 9am-3pm occasionally
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Assistant at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered and/or certified as a Registered Dental Assistant with the College of Alberta Dental Assistants (C.A.D.A)
- Certified with the National Dental Assistant Examining Board (N.D.A.E.B)
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.