Midland Family Dentistry is a small, established, and busy dental practice in located in the beautiful downtown of Midland! Our mission is to educate, achieve and maintain quality oral health care in a dynamic, professional, and friendly environment. We offer a wide variety of dental services for both children and adults, from preventative care and education to restorative and cosmetic procedures. Our goal is to help patients maintain a healthy, happy and pain free smile! We are also pleased to offer our services in both English and French.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on Google reviews is evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, and training & development, and support.
Our modern practice is conveniently located at 512 Hugel Ave in Midland, ON.
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- No weekend or evening shifts
- Modified summer hours!
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Level II certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred but not required. New grads welcome to apply!
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.