Crescent Oral Surgery is a busy, fast-paced Oral and Maxillofacial surgical clinic providing trusted care to our patients. In many ways, our story begins over three decades ago with a surgeon named Dr. Norman Aurlick. Dr. Aurlick practiced for thirty-five years in East Toronto and serviced his community with tremendous professionalism, care, and compassion. While we have grown to offer a wide range of on-site services, we still hold on to the same values that made Dr. Aurlick so loved. We put our patients first and we do everything in our power to ensure a successful outcome for their surgical procedures.
We pride ourselves on providing quality patient care and 4.2 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, and training & development, and support.
Our practice is easily accessible at 9350 Yonge Street, Suite 206 in the Hillcrest Mall.
We are currently seeking a RN to join our dental practice. As a Nurse, you will be working alongside an anesthesiologist and/or an oral maxillofacial surgeon for treatment of patients (children and adults) under general anesthesia or IV sedation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of equipment and medications for surgical procedures
- review of patients' history, patient assessment
- IV start and administration of medications
- Patient monitoring during sedation
- Post-operative recovery and discharge
- Patient care calls
- Surgical assisting
- Medication and equipment inventory
- Must have RN, CPR, ACLS
- Candidates must be currently registered with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) in good standing
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently within nursing scope of practice
- Previous experience in surgery, emergency room, ICU, PACU or critical care an asset.
- Oral surgery or dental experience an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.