South 40 dental has been serving Grand Prairie and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice is committed to providing each of our patients with personalized dental care and maintains quality dental services every patient deserves. We offer comprehensive dental services to suit the unique needs of all our patients. From services ranging from implants, braces, Invisalign®, TMJ treatment, mouth guards, root canals to dental check-ups.
At South 40 Dental, we are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology while effectively providing quality care. We utilize Panorex, Electric handpiece, Intraoral cameras, CBCT X-rays, Sirona CEREC – same-day crowns, iTero Element Invisalign Scanner, and laser technology to support varying treatment plans.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Registered by the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.