Lake of the Woods Dental Health has been serving Kenora and the surrounding communities for many years. Dr. Mike Christensen is a practicing dentist for almost 30 years. He is a proud member of the Canadian Dental Association, Academy of LDS Dentists and the Ontario Dental Association.
Our commitment is to apply our dental knowledge and skills in a caring and gentle way, through preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services, in combination with our dental technologies, to achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general dentistry, oral surgery, gum therapy, TMJ treatment, cosmetic treatments, and dental care for children's unique needs. Our team of dentists, support team – hygienists, dental assistants together bring extensive experience and passionately dedicated to providing quality dental care and believe in continuously furthering in education.
Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
We are proud to receive 5.0 stars rating in google reviews, exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire an Associate Dentist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an Associate Dentist at our practice, you will be part of a team of dental professionals, with a variety of learning opportunities through mentorship and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
• Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca) and a dedicated Clinical Mentor.
• Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
• Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
• Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
• Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
• Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
• Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
• Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.