Conveniently located in downtown Sault St. Marie, Bay Dental Group has been serving the community for over 42 years. We pride ourselves on creating customized dental care solutions for the families of the Sault! Our practice offers a wide range of dental services, including general dentistry, cosmetic services, implants, oral procedures and Invisalign.
The Bay Dental team, led by Dr. Piscopo, Dr. Sicoly and Dr. Lin, prides itself on leveraging the best technology to provide our patients with a healthy smile, including CEREC, digital x-rays, intra oral cameras, laser technology, CT scan 3D imaging, and diagnodent.
Working within the dentalcorp network, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Schedule: 4 Days a month
Our practice specializes in General Dentistry and we are seeking an Endodontist to support us for approximately 4 days per month. This would be a fly-in, fly-out position and we can be flexible on days to accommodate your schedule.
Why Should You Join?
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca) and a dedicated Clinical Mentor.
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Successful completion of the National Dental Specialty Examination (NDSE) in Endodontics
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
- Valid CPR Certification
dentalcorp Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. dentalcorp is continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.