Stayner Dental is dedicated to the health of our patients through quality dentistry in a calm, and caring atmosphere. Dr. Ted Proctor and our team of talented and compassionate dental staff are committed to our patients, family, friends, and each other! We strive for continual advancement in modern dentistry in a relaxed, unique, and fun environment. We promise "big city" dentistry, while maintaining our "small town" friendliness and charm. We are proud to offer all aspects of dental treatment including Implants, Crown and Bridge, Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent dental care and 5.0 stars on Google reviews is evidence of our superb patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, and training & development, and support.
Our modern & bright practice is located at 7477 Highway 26 in Stayner, Ontario.
Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time schedules available
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- No weekend shifts
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Level II & HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred, but not required. New grads welcome to apply!
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.