Westport Dental is a modern dentistry serving Port Moody and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including comprehensive general dentistry, preventative hygiene, cosmetic treatments, oral surgery, Invisalign® and gentle care for children’s dental needs.
Our team of dentists and dental care staff are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment. The team here is passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses, earn certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry.
We are proud to receive 5.0-stars in google reviews, exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology.
We are conveniently located in the office tower at Suter Brook Village near Inlet Centre Station.
Schedule: Part time hours. Tuesday's 10:00am-6:00pm, Wednesday's 8:00am-4:00pm. (Possibly 1-2 more days in the future)
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Certified Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- CPR certified
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.