Village Lane Dental is your family friendly dentist in Okotoks, Alberta! We offer a full range of dental services for the whole family including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care to help our patients achieve optimal oral health.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology to allow us to provide the best care for our patients. This includes iTero 3D Scanner, CEREC Same-Day Restorations, Digital X-Rays, Panoramic X-Rays, Dental Lasers, Intraoral Scanners, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cone Beam Cat Scan (CBCT).
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.6 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Part time. 1- 2 days per week. Alternating weeks will include Wednesday & Friday, and the following week Wednesday only. Potential for additional hours in the fall.
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- 2 weeks vacation
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Registered by the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.