Conveniently located in southeast Regina, Health Style Dental has been serving the community for many years. Our professional and dedicated team specializes in Invisalign, sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, dental implants, gum reshaping, cosmetic reshaping and much more.
Health Style Dental is dedicated to technologically advanced care, using the latest technology such as Zephyr Sleep Technologies, Invisalign Outcome Simulator, iTero scanner, digital X-rays, Panoramic X-rays, intraoral cameras, dental lasers to name a few.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full Time
Opportunity: ($20,000 Signing Bonus)
We are currently looking to hire an Associate Dentist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an Associate Dentist at our practice, you will be part of a team of dental professionals, with a variety of learning opportunities through mentorship and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
• Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca) and a dedicated Clinical Mentor.
• Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
• Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
• Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
• Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
• Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
• Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
• Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Minimum of two years experience practicing.
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.