Royal Centre Dental Group has been serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas for over 25 years and have a 5-star rating across all major review sites. Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment.
The team at Royal Centre Dental Group is passionately dedicated to continuing education in the fields of aesthetic, laser dentistry, endodontics (root canals), and orthodontics/ Invisalign.
Our beautiful, newly renovated office is in the Royal Centre Mall in Downtown, Vancouver.
Schedule: Monday 12:00pm-8:00pm, Thursday 7:00am-5:00pm, Friday 7:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 7:00-5:00pm
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.