Go Dental is a full-service dental practice that has been serving the Calgary communities of Marlborough, Penbrooke Meadows, Pineridge & Rundle for many years. We offer a full range of general dentistry services to our patients in addition to orthodontics, cosmetic services, and sedation dentistry.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.4 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies, training & development, and support.
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 12pm-8pm, Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm.
We are currently looking to hire a Treatment Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrative team you are the face of the business, and play an important role in contributing to positive patient experience. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Be the first and last positive impression for the patient
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manages patient calls and inquiries with a smile about appointments, confirmations, and amendments
- Manages potential cancellations and overcomes objections to motivate the patient to keep the appointment
- Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send a claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage the recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Establish genuine rapport with patients, welcoming patients politely
- Establishes life-long patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Responsible for the entire patient experience
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings
- Contributes to the team by working together as a cohesive unit
- Maintains composure under pressure during times of change
- Minimum 1-2 years' of Treatment Coordinator experience required
- Clinical background in dental considered an asset
- Experience with Dentrix preferred
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong communication skills
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.