Market Mall Dental Care has been providing exceptional dental services to the community of North West Calgary for over 30 years! We are a family-oriented practice, and our dedicated team of dental professionals offer dental care for patients of all ages.
We are proud to offer our patients a full range of dental services including comprehensive general dentistry, cosmetic services, extractions and root canals, dental implants, sedation services, Invisalign, plus many more!
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.0 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
We are conveniently located inside Market Mall on the 2nd level. There is ample space for free parking, not to mention easy access to great restaurants and shopping!
Schedule: Tuesday to Friday, and 1 Saturday per month. Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8am-4pm, Thursday 11:30am-7:30pm, and 1 Saturday per month from 8am-4pm.
We are currently looking to hire a Patient Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
- Be the first and last positive impression for the patient
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manages patient calls and inquiries with a smile about appointments, confirmations, and amendments
- Manages potential cancellations and overcomes objections to motivate the patient to keep the appointment
- Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send a claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage the recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Establish genuine rapport with patients, welcoming patients politely
- Establishes life-long patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Responsible for the entire patient experience
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings
- Contributes to the team by working together as a cohesive unit
- Maintains composure under pressure during times of change
- Minimum 1-2 years' of Administrative experience in a dental practice
- Experience with Treatment Planning is preferred
- Experience with Dentrix is preferred
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to exhibit great patient care at all times
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be able to multi task in a busy office environment
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.