Our team at myORTHODONTIST in McKenzie Towne has over 35 years of combined experience specializing in Orthodontics in Calgary. We offer various orthodontic treatments including Invisalign clear braces for children, teens and adults, as well as airway focused orthodontics.
Our team is dedicated to the overall health and wellbeing of our patients. We believe in a holistic approach to orthodontics and assess everything from airway and facial muscle function to teeth and jaw structure, plus everything in between. We stay true to our values of compassion, teamwork, atmosphere, pride and giving back.
We love our community and continually collaborate with local community groups and support various initiatives to support children and youth.
Schedule: Full time. Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. No evenings or weekends!
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Health Benefits
- 2 weeks' vacation
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Ortho Module is required
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.