At Saddletowne Dental, we provide comprehensive family dentistry in Northeast Calgary. Our practice offers a full range of dental services and treatment plans to help our patients achieve optimal dental health. Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic services, oral surgery, Invisalign, dental sedation, as well as emergency services.
Our practice is equipped with upgraded dental technology which allows us to provide an efficient dental experience to all of our patients. We have dental lasers, digital intraoral scanners, as well as digital & panoramic x-rays on site.
Our practice is conveniently located in Saddletowne Circle. We are within walking distance to the C-Train line, restaurants, banks, and shops. We also have free on-site parking available.
Schedule: Monday 10am-7pm, Tuesday 10am-6pm, Wednesday 8am-5pm, Thursday 10am-6pm, Friday 8am-2pm, alternating Saturday's 8am - 2pm with Friday off.
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Hygienist at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Base pay + commission
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the RCDHO
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.