At Ottawa Downtown Dentist, our dentist provides comprehensive family dentistry for our patients. We also serve the community of Gatineau, Quebec. We offer a wide range of dental services for the whole family including preventive, restorative and cosmetic care to help you achieve your ideal oral health.
Schedule: Monday to Friday - Days
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Uniform allowance
- Free Parking
- Option of Health benefits, including coverage for dental, vision and paramedical services such as massage, chiropractor, physiotherapy and more.
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified - preferred
- Certified Dental Assistant - preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.