Our team at Foothills Orthodontics in Okotoks offer a full range of orthodontic services to the communities in Okotoks, High River, Calgary and the surrounding areas.
We offer a fun, friendly, community driven work environment where each team member is dedicated to the overall health and wellbeing of our patients.
Schedule: Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 11am-7pm, Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm, and 1-2 Saturday's per month from 9am-3pm
We are currently looking to hire an Orthodontic Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. We have a great work environment and support a culture of team work, growth & development opportunities, and community involvement.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- 2 weeks vacation
- Health Benefits
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered Dental Assistant with the College of Alberta Dental Assistants. New grads with an interest in Ortho are encouraged to apply!
- Ortho Module is required, but experience with ortho is not necessary. We will train.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.