Aurora Dentistry has been proudly serving local communities for years! Our practice group is comprised of three locations in Scarborough, Barrie, and Aurora. Driven by a passion for dentistry, our practice of family dentists continually strives to provide a pleasant experience to meet the expectations of our patients. We offer a wide range of comprehensive services for the whole family, including general dentistry, Invisalign®, implant dentistry, cosmetic treatments, children’s care, and more! Dr. Eric Rouah and his strong team of Associate Dentists bring extensive experience and are passionately dedicated to providing our patients with the beautiful smile they deserve.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, and training & development, and support.
Our practice is conveniently located at 244 Wellington Street East, Suite 100 in Aurora, ON.
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist/Dental Administrator to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the C.D.H.O
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software, Dentrix
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.