dentalcorp is growing in the Niagara Fall's area!
We are looking for an associate dentist for a well established practice which has been proudly serving patients for over 25 years!
The practice prides itself on providing comprehensive dental care in a relaxed and comfortable setting. We offer state of the art technology, including intra-oral scanners, & same day crowns and more!
The practice is currently booking patients 3 months out and requires a well experienced associate to help service the current patient base.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Certified with NDEB
- Licensed and in good standing with the provincial licensing
- Valid CPR Certification
- Competent in general and major restorative procedures
- Capable of providing nitrous/oral sedation
- Capable of developing adequate treatment plans
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.