Conveniently located in Kamloops, Pure Dental has been serving the community for over 20 years.
Led by Dr. Kristine Forrest and Dr. Scott Palasty, our practice offers a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry services including professional cleanings and checkups, fillings, restorations, implants, teeth whitening and wisdom teeth removal. We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care in a warm and friendly environment.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Incentives: Signing Bonus, competitive wages and new grads welcome!
Schedule: Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday, 8am-5pm! No evenings or weekends!
We are currently looking to hire two Certified Dental Assistants to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Certified Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - New graduates welcome!
- CPR certified
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.