Big Bay Dental has been proudly serving local communities for years! Our practice group is comprised of three locations in Scarborough, Barrie, and Aurora. Driven by a passion for dentistry, our practice of family dentists continually strives to provide a pleasant experience to meet the expectations of our patients. We offer a wide range of comprehensive services for the whole family, including general dentistry, Invisalign®, implant dentistry, cosmetic treatments, children’s care, and more! Dr. Eric Rouah and his strong team of Associate Dentists bring extensive experience and are passionately dedicated to providing our patients with the beautiful smile they deserve.
Our modern practice is conveniently located at 750 Big Bay Point Rd, Unit 1, in Barrie, ON
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Level II certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.