Hunter Dental has proudly been serving the Markham community for over 60 years. Our vision is to simply help our patients achieve the highest level of dental health, in a caring and comfortable environment. Dr. Rory Hunter and the Associate Dentists are constantly upgrading their skills and knowledge while leveraging the best technology to better serve our patients. Our staff takes pride in what we do here at Hunter Dental. Every day, we practice modern dentistry while adhering to traditional values.
Our practice is conveniently located in a beautiful heritage building at 34 Main St N in Downtown Markham.
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant Level II- previous experience preferred, but not required
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.