At Dental One - Calgary Place our mission is to provide a superior level of comprehensive dentistry to our patients by utilizing the latest technologies. We take pride in providing dental treatments that are comfortable, effective, and precise!
Our general practice offers a variety of general dental services including orthodontics, Invisalign, TMJ muscle-related discomfort, sleep, and breathing disorders, advanced bite restoration, and implant restoration. We also offer Botox for cosmetic and therapeutic treatments.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies, training & development, and support.
We are conveniently located downtown in Calgary Place just minutes away from the C-Train line!
Schedule: Full time. Monday to Friday. No weekends!
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Must be a Registered Dental Assistant with the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Some experience working in a busy, general practice with advance technology is preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.