Are you looking for a change of scenery? Love the outdoors and mountain lifestyle? Looking for a position where you are appreciated, that offers good work/life balance with no evening or weekends? Then look no further, Canmore Dental is hiring!
At Canmore Dental Centre we provide comprehensive dental care to the entire family at every stage of life. We provide a complete range of dental health services including preventive hygiene, restorative services, oral surgery, dental implants, dental appliances, and children’s services – to name a few!
We are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology to provide the best quality care to our patients in the most effective way. The technology used at our practice includes iTero 3D Scanner, intraoral camera, panoramic and digital x-rays, dental lasers, and oral cancer screening device.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Schedule: 4 days per week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Please note - this will be a contract position to cover a maternity leave for 18 months. There is potential for a permanent position after contract.
We are currently looking to hire a confident Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. Our office strives to offer each patient exceptional, individualized dental care in a warm and caring setting, and a healthy work place environment for our employees. Our ideal new employee would be outgoing with a positive attitude, committed to a high standard of patient care, appreciate continuing education and professional growth, as well as a good sense of humor to help us all get through those busy days!
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive wages
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Registered by the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Invisalign, iTero Scanner, and Dentrix software an asset
- Proficiency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Detail oriented
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.