Omega Dental has been serving Delta and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, general dentistry and implant dentistry services, Invisalign, and much more.
Our team of dentists and dental care staff are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and are passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses, earn certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full time hours
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.