Conveniently located in Duggan Mall, Duggan Dental has been serving Camrose and the surrounding community for over 27 years.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services, including general dentistry, tooth extraction and root canals, cosmetic services, oral procedures, Pinhole Surgical Technique, Periodontics, and pediatric dentistry to ensure your entire family has access to a comprehensive range of dental care.
Dr. Kenneth Cha and Dr. Ahmad Alqalaf are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment. Our team is passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attending courses and earning certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry.
Schedule: Full time
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Registered by the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.