Who you are
You are a service orientated individual who is excited to be a part of a fast-growing organization that enables the best to be even better. You have experience with in Accounting/Finance and are looking for the opportunity to provide your expertise to drive change within an exciting industry. You love working in a collaborative team environment, but also enjoy your autonomy to accomplish tasks and provide excellent service to our Partners and their teams. As an individual who is driven by excellence, you are eager to contribute the success of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies
Located at dentalcorp’s Toronto Support Centre, you will be responsible for providing support on all areas within the finance department. As the Financial Analyst, you will assist with accurate and timely financial reporting and controls for an assigned group of multi-unit dental practices.
- Month-end financial statements
- Reporting and Analytics
- Run month-end reports from PMS software, update and run internal financial reports
- Manage, compile and file of other month-end reports from our Practices
- Manually populate spreadsheets with data from Practice reports (Receipts, Production, aged AR)
- Run and email large volumes of doctor statements and practice P&L’s
- Provide administration support to the finance team
- Investigate and resolve issues with support from other team members
- Assist in updating balance sheet account reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a similar role/environment
- A self-starter, highly positive can-do attitude in a rapidly changing environment
- University Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance, preferably with goals towards the CMA or CPA certification
- Excellent communication skills and a “people person”
- Must be fluently Bilingual in French and English
dentalcorp is focused on acquiring and partnering with leading, growth-oriented general and specialist dental clinics across Canada. Our unique value proposition allows our dentist Partners to retain their clinical and operating autonomy while we inspire them to achieve ambitious personal and professional growth. Our unprecedented strategic insights and expertise place our Partners at the forefront of delivering optimal patient care.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.