Prairie Mall Dental Clinic has been serving Grande Prairie community, offering family dental services for almost 20 years. Our practice is considered a "One Stop Dental Office" offering wide range of restorative, cosmetic and general dentistry in a safe and soothing environment.
Our team of dentists together bring extensive experience and are passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment.
Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Our practice is conveniently located in Prairie Mall
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered Dental Assistant with the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.