True North Orthodontics has been serving Calgary and surrounding communities for over 15 years.
We are committed to the overall health and well-being of our patients. We are dedicated to approaching our treatment with overall oral health in mind – including airway and facial muscle function to teeth and jaw structure. Our services include early treatment for children, braces, Invisalign, airway focused treatment, TMD & sleep apnea.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.6 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Located in a brand-new office in Aspen Landing, you will have easy access to parking, great shopping, and restaurants.
Schedule: Full time hours
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Dental Administrator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business and play an important role in contributing to positive patient experience. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca) for continuing education
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Works to improve daily operations of the practice; develop strategies to increase organic patient growth
- Ensure exceptional customer service with a talent for building loyalty and focus on delivering optimal patient care
- Display a patient comes first attitude by training and holding the team accountable for delivering optimal patient care
- Align treatment planning with the needs of the patient and focus on best oral healthcare; ensure all Patients are provided with best and multiple options when deciding on services
- Resolve patient concerns, investigate patient complaints, and resolve conflict
- Communicate with insurance companies and maintain an understanding of insurance standards
- Minimum 3-5 years of Dental Administrative experience in a senior level capacity
- Previous experience leading a team in a dental environment is preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building loyalty
- Clinical background in Dental Assisting or Hygiene considered an asset
- Previous experience with dental software programs required
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.