Village Lane Dental is your family friendly dentist in Okotoks, Alberta! We offer a full range of dental services for the whole family including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care to help our patients achieve optimal oral health.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology to allow us to provide the best care for our patients. This includes iTero 3D Scanner, CEREC Same-Day Restorations, Digital X-Rays, Panoramic X-Rays, Dental Lasers, Intraoral Scanners, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cone Beam Cat Scan (CBCT).
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.6 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full Time. Monday to Friday. No weekends!
We are currently looking to hire a Patient Coordinator / Hygiene Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Encourage dental patient acceptance of the treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and by creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present the treatment options, appointment, payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patient to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a Dental Administrator with exposure to Patient Coordinating and Hygiene Coordinating
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients
- Previous experience using dental software programs
- Strong customer service experience
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible