Toothworks Bay Adelaide Dental is located in the bustling concourse level of The Bay Adelaide Centre. We are conveniently located near Union Station, King Station and St.Andrew Station.
Our practice is fully equipped to provide dental health services in a safe, friendly and professional atmosphere, including general dentistry, oral surgery, periodontics, orthodontics, Invisalign®, children’s services, and much more!
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full-Time (up to 40hrs/week)
We are currently looking to hire a Treatment Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive Compensation
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp's award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive an additional cash bonus through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- CPR Training
- Encourage dental patient acceptance of the treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and by creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present the treatment options, appointment, payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patient to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Previous experience as a Treatment / Scheduling Coordinator
- Clinical background considered an asset (Certified dental assistant, hygienist)
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients preferred
- Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the dental environment
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.