iDental is a modern boutique style dental practice located in the heart of Okotoks. We provide dental services for the whole family including preventive, restorative, cosmetic, Invisalign, and services tailored to children.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology to allow us to provide the best care for our patients. This includes the CEREC machine, dental lasers, digital & panoramic x-rays, and an iTero 3D Scanner.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.5 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
At iDental our enthusiasm is contagious – we have a fun and casual atmosphere with a work hard, play hard mentality.
Schedule: Monday and Tuesday 11am to 7:00pm
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a Dental Hygienist at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience preferred, but will consider new grads
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the C.R.D.H.A
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.