Village Lane Dental is your family friendly dentist in Okotoks, Alberta! We offer a full range of dental services for the whole family including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care to help our patients achieve optimal oral health.
We are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology to allow us to provide the best care for our patients. This includes iTero 3D Scanner, CEREC Same-Day Restorations, Digital X-Rays, Panoramic X-Rays, Dental Lasers, Intraoral Scanners, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cone Beam Cat Scan (CBCT).
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.6 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS!
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As an RDH at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the C.R.D.H.A
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist in the province of Alberta
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.