Trimac Dental Centre provides comprehensive dental services for clients in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the surrounding area. Experience, skill, and knowledge, mixed with the best interpersonal skills, our Trimac Dental Centre team may be just what you’ve been looking for. Our staff has high levels of accreditation and a commitment to life-long learning to stay in tune with the changes in dentistry.
Trimac Dental Centre is conveniently located in the Halifax Shopping Centre Annex, across the street from the Halifax Shopping Centre. Our neighbours include Shoppers Drug Mart, Winners and Sobeys. CBC and the Immigrant Settlement Association of Nova Scotia are also nearby. The Metro Transit Terminal is in walking distance with connections to most major bus routes. Disabled parking is located directly outside the front door of our building.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full-Time (up to 40 hours/week)
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified/Licensed Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.