At Dr. Farid Shodjaee, our dentists provide comprehensive family dentistry for patients in Ottawa. We offer a complete range of dental services for the entire family including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic care to help our patients achieve optimal oral health. We take a holistic approach to our patient's oral health treatment, always ensuring that treatment planning and execution take into consideration oral health in the context of our patient's overall health.
Our modern and bright dental clinic is in a convenient location in central Ottawa, accessible by public transit, free street parking, and communication in English, French, Spanish, and Persian. Our address is 3 Claremont Dr in Ottawa, ON.
Schedule: Part-time, 2 days a week (Thursdays included)
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.