Dawson Dental Guelph North is located in the steadily growing North End of Guelph on Dawson. Our location offers plenty of free parking for our team members and is just steps from a city bus stop. Our clinic is very proud to offer some of the newest technology in the industry, all under one roof, which means no outside referrals are necessary.
Once arriving to our dental clinic, we provide a cozy and inviting patient lounge, complimentary Wi-Fi and a snack and beverage station for our patients. We are also equipped with massage chairs, TV’s in every room and kids play area with gaming system.
At Dawson Dental, you will be working along side talented, driven and dedicated team that work like a family. Dawson Dental strives for the highest level of patient care. We ensure that our patients have a very positive memorable experience. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
Schedule: Wednesdays 11-7pm, Thursdays 11-7pm, Fridays 9-4pm, Saturday 2x/Month (Full-Time Opportunities also available)
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As RDH, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits, including coverage for dental, vision and paramedical services such as massage, chiropractor, physiotherapy and more.
- Mentorship and growth opportunities through dentalcorp’s Hygiene Development Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Uniform Allowance
- Free Parking
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the R.C.D.H.O
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.