Kilborn Dental Centre is conveniently located in the Alta Vista area. We have been proudly serving the Ottawa area for over 32 years with our highly qualified professionals, safe environment and warm atmosphere.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our practice is fully equipped to provide dental health services in a safe, friendly and professional atmosphere, including general dentistry, oral surgery, periodontics, orthodontics, Invisalign®, children’s services, and much more!
Schedule: Monday 8am-4pm, Tuesday-Wednesday 8am-6pm, Thursday 8am-4pm, Friday OFF
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As RDH, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Mentorship and growth opportunities through dentalcorp’s Hygiene Development Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the C.D.H.O
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.