Granville Station Dental has been serving Vancouver and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice offers a complete range of dental services ranging from general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry to orthodontics, hygiene, and prevention. Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.5 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
We are conveniently located in Granville Skytrain Station (right across from the Tim Hortons) in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
Schedule: Part time hours. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (10:30am-6:30pm) & Saturday (9-5:30pm)
We are currently looking to hire a Treatment Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Encourage dental patient acceptance of the treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and by creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present the treatment options, appointment, payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patient to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Previous experience as a Treatment / Scheduling Coordinator
- Clinical background considered an asset (Certified dental assistant, hygienist)
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients preferred
- Tracker software
- A/R knowledge an asset
- Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the dental environment
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.