At dentalcorp, we enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. As an employee within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
dentalcorp is committed to our values in everything that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
We are currently looking to hire an Orthodontic Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As RDH, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Free Parking
- Uniform allowance
- Health benefits, including coverage for dental, vision and paramedical services such as massage, chiropractor, physiotherapy and more
- No evening shifts
- Mentorship and growth opportunities through dentalcorp’s Hygiene Development Program
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical orthodontics including bonding, banding, Aligners, arch wires, debonding, appliance inserts
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- 2+ years working in Orthodontics
- Registered and/or licensed by the R.C.D.H.O
- Successful completion of Ortho Module in Hygiene
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.