At Saddletowne Dental, we provide comprehensive family dentistry in Northeast Calgary. Our practice offers a full range of dental services and treatment plans to help our patients achieve optimal dental health. Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic services, oral surgery, Invisalign, dental sedation, as well as emergency services.
Our practice is equipped with upgraded dental technology which allows us to provide an efficient dental experience to all of our patients. We have dental lasers, digital intraoral scanners, as well as digital & panoramic x-rays on site.
Our practice is conveniently located in Saddletowne Circle. We are within walking distance to the C-Train line, restaurants, banks, and shops. We also have free on-site parking available.
Schedule: Monday 10am-7pm, Tuesday 10am-6pm, Wednesday 8am-5pm, Thursday 10am-6pm, Friday 8am-2pm, and alternating Saturday's 8am-2pm with Friday off. We are not open on Saturday's during the summer months.
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered by the College of Alberta Dental Assistants
- Minimum 1-2 years of continuous experience is required. Must be comfortable with patient education, rubber dams, temp crowns
- Dentrix experience is preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.