Winnipeg Square Dental Centre has been serving Winnipeg and surrounding communities for many years. The team is professional and dedicated, specializing in Invisalign, dental implants, gum reshaping, cosmetic reshaping and much more. Dr. Bao-Tran Nguyen have extensive experience in dentistry and are passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attend courses, earn certifications to ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry
Winnipeg Square Dental Centre is dedicated to technologically advanced care, using latest technology such as Invisalign Outcome Simulator, dental lasers, intraoral cameras and CEREC to name a few.
Our practice is conveniently located in Downtown Winnipeg.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive an additional cash bonus through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.