We enable the best to be even better. We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise that place our Partners and their teams at the forefront of oral care. Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
We are committed to our values in everything that we do. Our four key pillars - integrity, innovation, collaboration and excellence define us, inspire us and drive us to make a difference.
Schedule: Full-time salaried position, guaranteed 40 hours/week
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant Floater to join dentalcorp and work at various locations in your region on a permanent basis. This role will work across our practices in short term assignments to cover open roles in our network that are key to maintaining operations in a practice. This is unique opportunity to gain experience in a multitude of practices and will suit someone who can bring a flexible and positive attitude everyday. You will report into the Manager of the Floating Team and will have mentoring, coaching and support to ensure you are successful in your role.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn, open to new methods of supervision, adapts well to new environments, wants the best for their patients, is an upbeat, caring individual who is highly ethical, and is seeking a position that will rapidly expand their knowledge as a dental professional.
As a Certified Dental Assistant at dentalcorp, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals in a team environment. This is a rewarding one-of-a-kind opportunity to further your skills in dentistry, while being an integral part of a growing team that is dedicated to providing excellent patient care.
What you will benefit from:
- Full medical benefits
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Join a community and network of dental practices and professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and kilometre reimbursement
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant – (licensed in province of practice) previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Access to a reliable vehicle is preferred
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.