Access Dental has been serving Grand Prairie and the surrounding communities for many years.
Our practice is committed to providing each of our patients with personalized dental care and maintain quality dental services every patient deserves. We are considered a "One Stop Dental Office" offering wide range of cosmetic, general dentistry, sleep apnea, TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) services in a safe and soothing environment.
The team at Access Dental is passionately dedicated to continuous improvement and continually upgrading the knowledge and skills which contribute to our patients ongoing oral health.
We are proud to receive 4.8 in google reviews, exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology. Working within our network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training & development.
Schedule: Full time . Candidate MUST show a flexible availability. Candidates with previous dental office experience an asset.
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.