Orchard Park Dental & Implant Centre has been serving Kelowna and surrounding communities since 2002. We are a full-service dental practice, providing services ranging from Laser, restorative, cosmetic, and pediatric dentistry, to dental implants, periodontics, endodontics, botox treatments, and much more.
Our team of general dentists, clinicians are highly regarded in their field, bring extensive experience to provide all patients with the highest quality of dental care services. Our dental health professionals regularly attend courses and dental conventions and are members of various professional dental associations to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
We are conveniently located in Orchard Park Mall.
Schedule: Full time
We are currently looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Certified Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- CPR certified
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.