At Belleville Dental Care, we are happiest when we are working! Conveniently located in downtown Belleville near Victoria Ave and Charles St, patients will experience the warmth of a caring and friendly dental team led by Dr. Ken Madison, along with the industry’s newest dental technology. Our practice offers a range of comprehensive services for the entire family, including general dentistry, oral surgery, cosmetic treatments, children’s dental care, and more!
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9 stars on google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
We are currently looking to hire a Restorative Dental Hygienist to join a busy and well-established practice. The successful RDH candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As RDH, at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Free parking
- Uniform allowance
- Health benefits, including coverage for dental, vision and paramedical services such as massage, chiropractor, physiotherapy and more.
- Appropriately assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
- Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Take impressions of patients’ teeth.
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
- Establishes strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- Provide other restorative hygienist duties
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered and/or licensed by the C.D.H.O
- Previous Restorative Hygienist experience is an asset
- Valid CPR Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dental software considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.