Assiniboine Dental Group is Winnipeg's Largest Family Dental Clinic serving the community for over 50 years. We pride in being a Leader in the profession exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning and innovative technology.
Our team of dentists bring in extensive experience and have enabled us to diversify and concentrate our energy in becoming well-versed in different areas of dental services. We provide a workplace that fosters true collaboration and an enriching and fulfilling environment where each person is valued, respected and truly cared about.
The technologies at Assiniboine Dental group are designed to provide greater comfort and less time in the chair, such as digital Scanners, Wellness Scans, Airway and sleep appliances, 3D Digital X-Rays, 3D Printing, Cone Beam Cat Scan, same day restorations with CEREC and TMD appliances.
Our modern dental office is full equipped with multiple operatories, convenient location, complimentary parking and much more.
Schedule: Full Time
We are currently looking to hire a Treatment Coordinator to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonuses through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Encourage dental patient acceptance of the treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and by creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present the treatment options, appointment, payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patient to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients to ensure trust and loyalty
- Previous experience as a Treatment / Scheduling Coordinator
- Clinical background considered an asset (Certified dental assistant, hygienist)
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients preferred
- Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the dental environment
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.