Cedar Dental Centre in Kamloops provides dental care and treatment options geared to the unique needs of children. Our practice offers a full range of general dentistry services including professional dental cleanings and checkups, fillings, restorations, and laser dental treatments.
At Cedar Dental Centre, we are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology effectively providing quality care. We utilize dental lasers, dental impressions, digital X-rays, triOS scanner, DIAGNOdent, Panoramic X-Rays, VELscope to support varying treatment plans.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.8 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full time
We are currently looking to hire an Administrator/ Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive compensation
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Refer friends and colleagues for an opportunity to receive additional cash bonus’ through dentalcorp’s Practice Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted Continuing Education through dentalcorp’s award-winning education arm, dc institute
- Free Parking
- No evening or weekend shifts
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of Dental Administrator experience
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software programs ex. ABELdent & Dentrix
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.