The cornerstone of our practice’s philosophy is to provide innovative orthodontic solutions and customized treatments designed especially for each and every patient’s unique smile
Our emphasis is on orthodontic treatments, including clear aligners and clear braces. Daher Orthodontics’s founder, Dr. Sam Daher, is a passionate orthodontic provider and an international lecturer on the use of clear aligner technologies.
We offer comprehensive orthodontic services for adults, teenagers and children at both Vancouver locations. Our team of dentists are highly regarded in their field and provide unparalleled dental care in a safe and soothing environment.
Schedule: Full time hours.
We are currently looking to hire an Ortho Certified Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As an Ortho Certified Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Orthodontic module
- CPR certified
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.