Collingwood Dental Centre is beautifully located near Hurontario and Hume Street. Our staff here is comprised of skilled professionals who work together as a team to bring you the dental care you need for a healthy smile in a warm and calm setting.
We provide a complete range of family dentistry including orthodontics, implants, cosmetic services, surgery, root canal therapy, gum treatment, check-ups and cleanings. We offer extended hours for patients’ convenience.
Our team strives to provide the best dental care possible, and we are proud of our dedication to our patients’ health. Please visit our website to learn more!
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays (Part-time)
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. As a Dental Assistant at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to continued education through our preferred partnership with dcinstitute.ca
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and development opportunities
- Health benefits
- 2 weeks vacation
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- HARP certified
- Certified Dental Assistant - previous experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in English with strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.