Conveniently located on 27th Street, Cornerstone Dental has been serving the Vernon and the surrounding community for many years. Our office philosophy is to provide the best quality care possible in a warm, fun and comfortable environment.
Dr. Rex Hawthorne and his team provide comprehensive dental services for patients, including implants, extractions, cosmetic dentistry, mouthguards, Invisalign, dentures and much more. The team has extensive experience in dentistry and is passionately dedicated to continuing education, regularly attending courses to earn certifications that ensure they provide the most up-to-date dentistry.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.9-stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Schedule: Full time role Senior Admin , dental experience required
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Dental Administrator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the Administrator team, you are the face of the business. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. In this busy role, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
What you will benefit from:
- Access to DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca) for continuing education
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Managing patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Works to improve daily operations of the practice; develop strategies to increase organic patient growth
- Ensure exceptional customer service with a talent for building loyalty and focus on delivering optimal patient care
- Display a patient comes first attitude by training and holding the team accountable for delivering optimal patient care
- Align treatment planning with the needs of the patient and focus on best oral healthcare; ensure all Patients are provided with best and multiple options when deciding on services
- Resolve patient concerns, investigate patient complaints, and resolve conflict
- Communicate with insurance companies and maintain an understanding of insurance standards
- Lead, coach and motivate the team to improve productivity, engagement and retention of customers
- Manage the team with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the culture, values and mission of dentalcorp
- Drive the implementation of company programs, policies and procedures by supporting action plans
- Minimum 3-5 years of Administrator experience in a dental office
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building loyalty
- Clinical background considered an asset
- Experience with Dental software's
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.